Monday, June 26, 2006

drumroll, please...

this princess has officially lost 50 lbs since January 12th, 2006!!! just thought i'd share since that's a pretty major milestone for me...

also, i had pretty much given up on the running thing... i had decided to just run enough to not have to walk the entire 5K, and not to worry about running for longer than 5 minutes at a time... well, saturday, i changed up a few things about my routine... wore different shoes, different/lighter pants, and chose a treadmill right under the fan at the gym... and ya know what? i was able to run for 8 minutes without any problem... after that i walked for a bit, then decided that i would try another 8 minutes, and i ended up running for 10!!! i was so excited... this love-hate relationship i have with jogging is back on the love train... woohoo!!!

i'm all geared up to have one rockin' week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!! I am so proud of you - and I made good choices for dinner, then plan to hit the Y tonite (I had talked myself into not going). So, thx for the renewed vigor!

You are awesome!!!!!

April said...

thanks!

i hit this great milestone, and how do i choose to celebrate? by eating everything in sight... ya know, those 100 calorie packs aren't supposed to be all that bad for you... unless you eat 4 at one time! lol...

oh well, back on track tomorrow... onward and downward!

and i'm super happy that i've inspired you to make healthy choices today... that's awesome! way to go, jerri!

Anonymous said...

Yes, indeedy - I just returned from the Y - 15 minutes forward on elliptical machine, 2 minutes backward, then 25 minutes walking on the track. Argh, I feel wonderful..........

Grandma Jill said...

April,
You are such an inspiration. You go, girl! Jerri, too!! You gals are doing great.